Terms and conditions
Website Use Terms and ConditionsThe terms and conditions set out below apply to the use of this website. By using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you don't agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use this website. In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” refer to ‘SUPERDUPER’.
Terms of SaleBy placing an order, you offer to purchase a product subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. We will communicate acceptance of your offer after we receive confirmation of your payment. We will send an acknowledgement e-mail confirming acceptance of your order.
Returns InformationIf you're not satisfied with your order for any reason, SUPERDUPER is pleased to offer a refund for items purchased, provided that the product is in original condition with tags attached. Please be mindful when choosing your hat as it is a made-to-order piece.
PricingAll prices on the international website are in Euro (€), but you can switch the currency if you want. If you're purchasing from overseas, we will bill any credit card in Euro, and your card company will convert the charges for you.
Online PurchasingTo make a purchase from our website, you must be at least 18 years of age or have obtained parental or guardian consent if you're under 18. All purchases must be for personal use only. For wholesale enquiries, please contact email@example.com for further information.
Sales and DiscountsAll purchases on sale items are final. We don't accept returns or exchanges of any kind on sale items under any circumstances. A discount code is only valid for a single transaction, and may not be used with any other discounts. Only one discount or coupon code can be used per order.
RefundsAny granted refunds will be issued for the full purchase price of the hat/product only, less shipping, as this cost has already been incurred when shipping the original order out to you (unless deemed faulty).
Electronic TransactionUnder the Electronic Transactions (Queensland) Act 2001 (Qld), the parties consent to this contract being provided to each other by electronic communication.
Shipping PolicyEvery item is handmade to order in 72 hours at our workshop in Florence. We do our best to get your orders out to you as quickly as possible.
- We ship worldwide. International delivery times vary between 2 -7 business days depending on your location. Customers can track their items via the FedEX Express website, or GLS if the shipment is in Italy. We offer a flat rate for international shipping. SUPERDUPER is not responsible for any delays caused by customs.
- When a package is exported outside of the European Union (EU), it is important to note that it may be liable for import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees that are imposed by the destination country. The recipient of the package will typically be required to settle these charges upon the arrival of the shipped goods at the destination country. It is essential to understand that these charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer or recipient and are not refundable.
DeliveryWe will use reasonable efforts to deliver your order as quickly as is commercially viable. The delivery of your order to the carrier is deemed to be a delivery of the products to you.
Risk and Title TransferThe products covered by each contract (i.e., accepted order) are at your risk upon delivery of the order to the carrier. Unless otherwise provided in a contract with you, ownership of the products you purchase will be transferred to you when your order and payment is submitted on our website and we communicate acceptance.
Payment InformationWe accept Credit Card, PayPal and Afterpay payments.
- Anyone that makes a purchase or registers to be on our database will need to enter their personal information such as their name, email address and date of birth. This information will be stored and may be used by SUPERDUPER to send you information about relevant products, latest developments and forthcoming events.
Security of information
- Cookies are used to collect data relating to your general internet usage and customise your experience on our website. This data includes IP addresses, browser versions, number of visits and other data relating to your navigation of the internet and our site. Cookies do not collect sensitive information like financial information or passwords. We hold personal information in our own secure databases and to some extent for marketing purposes in the databases of third parties engaged by us (subject to obligations regarding privacy and confidentiality) to conduct electronic direct marketing subject to all legislative requirements. User ID tracking for AdWords is also setup which allows better understanding of repeat customers.
- You can refuse to accept cookies by activating settings on your internet browser however this can affect your overall browsing experience.
- This website and its content are provided ‘as is’ and except to the extent required by law, without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The information on the website is for general information purposes only.
- We do not represent or warrant that the information and/or facilities contained in the website are: (a) accurate, complete or current, or (b) that the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or (c) that any defects in the website will be corrected or (d) that the website or the server that makes the website available are free of viruses or any other harmful components.
- Except to the extent required by law, we do not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in the website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise, in each case to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the website at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- This website may from time to time contain links to other websites or information provided by third parties. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information or links provided on this website, including information provided by third parties. You use the information and links at your own risk. We have no control over their individual content and make no representations or warranties as to any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. We do not recommend any products or services advertised on those websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked from our website, you do so at your own risk.
- You waive all rights to bring or assert any claim against us, our agents, employees, or any related party, and hereby permanently and irrevocably release us from any and all liability for or relating to the use of our website.
Limitation of liability
- Your use of our website is at your own risk.
- Where conditions and warranties implied by applicable law cannot be excluded, we limit our liability where and to the extent we are entitled to do so. The limit of our liability will be the amount paid out by our insurers under any appropriate insurance policy we hold. In any event, neither we, nor any of our affiliates, officers or directors nor any of our agents or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on the website, including but not limited to losses or damages caused by viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the website, or the performance of the products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damages.
- You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
- You must not misuse our system or this website. Specifically, you must not hack into, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our website. Furthermore, you must not undertake any activity which will place an unreasonable burden on our systems.
- You agree to indemnify us and our respective officers, employees and agents against all actions, claims and demands which may be instituted against us arising out of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
- All intellectual property, including, copyright, trademarks and designs featured or displayed on the website are owned by us. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific areas within the website, you are authorised to view, play, print and download documents, audio and video found on the website for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes only. Except as permitted by applicable copyright laws, you may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the website.
- SUPERDUPER is a registered trademark owned by Superduper S.R.L. and must not be used or reproduced without our prior written consent.
- Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this website only for your personal use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this website for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on sell information, materials, content, audio and photographs obtained from this website.
Variation of Terms
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Italy.
- We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have any complaints or comments regarding SUPERDUPER or this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[VIA DELLE CASCINE 33 - 50144, FIRENZE, P.Iva 06987610489] SUPERDUPER is able to provide fashion accessory design consulting services for businesses operating in the fashion industry. As an example, in the past we have custom designed specific hats for wholesale, to be sold in our customer’s stores under our brand. If you would like to know more about the design services we can provide or would like us to design a specific product for wholesale, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team.